- Prioritize leadership of front-line communities, communities of color, low-income communities, workers, and others impacted by climate, economic, and racial inequity.
- Use the Jemez Principles for Democratic Organizing to ground our work.
- Build a coordinated but decentralized structure that lifts up a common platform and message while being flexible enough to create more opportunities for connection to local issues, ownership, and engagement in the movement.
- Work in a way that helps to strengthen and build the capacity of local organizing.
- Develop opportunities for a range of organizations and social movements to work together and to join efforts to give greater visibility to our common struggle. This includes, but is not limited to, putting people into the streets as we demand policy changes and bold action.
Below are links to more information about our vision, our platform, and our organizational principles.