Submit your photos and videos
Our people-powered resistance to Trump’s disastrous policies is beautiful, and a story that all of us are telling together.
Please submit your photos and videos so that when we tell the story of the Peoples Climate March, we can include your story. Remember: There’s nothing Donald Trump hates more than mass protest – and he hates it because it works. Thank you for being part of this one.
- Video & Photo shots that we are especially excited about: Wide Crowds, Portraits, Speakers, Art, Music, Signs, and Interviews.
- Click here to see a guide for shooting protests, rallies, and actions.
To submit photos, send an email to email@example.com with your photos attached.
Please follow these instructions for photo uploads:
- Please send at most your best 5 photos. If your total message is over 25MB, it won’t be submitted — if that happens, break up your photos into multiple emails.
- Attach any photo file as a .JPG or .PNG file.
- Include only your city, state, and country in the subject line.
- The body of your email should only include a very short description of your photo and any photographer credits. If you have an email footer, make sure to remove it!
- All content submitted will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0, which means it may be reproduced, with credit to you, for non-commercial purposes.
To submit videos, upload a video file attachment to dropbox here. It is run by 350.org, one of our partners.
Please follow these instructions for video uploads:
- Please upload only your best 3 clips or a 10 minute highlight reel of your best clips, preferably in a Quicktime file compressed as ProRes422
- Attach any video file as an MP4, .AVI, .WMV, .MOV, or .MPEG file.
- Be sure to include the name of your city, country, and the videographer (if credit required) in the name of your file.
- All content submitted may be reproduced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 license. Which means your work, if used, will credit you, and only be used for non-commercial purposes.